Re: RC: Why I ride LD

In a message dated 1/25/01 9:54:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< I am able to only ride 3-4 times a week between 7 and 12 miles. I can
sufficiently condition for a 25.  My horse can and has done 50's and even a
couple of 100's I'm not sure that I have the energy or desire to do any
longer distances.

 Sherrie >>

What makes endurance such a cool sport is it's independence.  You can pick
your ride and do what you want (almost) during that ride.  People form their
own opinions of other riders and their horses along with the distance they do.

My opinion is do what you want, enjoy the ride, and if anyone says anything
to you that rubs you the wrong way tell me about it and I'll put them in one
of my stories.  We can turn them into a Jackass, a Witch, the Devil, a Sheik;
pick one.  haha.

cya,
Howard