Imaging The body.

A recent articel in The Horse describes an imaging system developped to look
at changes in a horse's foot due to shoeing.
At the Rolf Institute we use imaging to help our students "see" changes in
the client's body after their work.
I thought some of you might be interested in seeing some of the changes that
take place after one session. Yes it's true that the same changes are
available to horses that get Rolfed.
http://members.aol.com/jamieh59/CompDemo.html

We are working on using a similar technique for showing these changes in the
horse. The big problem is camera angle and getting Dobbin to stand in the
same place.

regards

Jim Pascucci
Advanced Certified Rolfer