Re: Horse science

Jolynn,

Don't feel bad.. Did you catch up on the HSS?(head shaking syndrome){no offense if someone's horse actually has this}  Glad we are all up to speed on that!!
Did Duck cover that in his speech, you think?  I kept thinking This does not sound very scientific, but then, I am computer illiterate, but still, Steph made it sound GOOD! What a salesperson she is! Thanks for making me feel better!Now I'll try to find the real horsescience group...

Nancy Ginn (can't spend a nickel at the vet bcuz my horse shakes it's head!)

Molly (duh, that means NO!)