Re: Re: Re: Horse Behavior, First Loop

> Hunting.... HA!  Had a chance to go, but couldn't get into the idea
of wearing my tall hunt boots (way back of my closet), using regular
stirrup irons and my flat saddle.  Don't have an appropriate hunt
coat and hunt cap.  Can't wear my favorite T-shirt.  What can I say?>

Ah, but you do get to drink delightfully warm and intoxicating beverages out
of small (or large) silver hip-flasks!

> Should be a good experience for a horse, but I bet you will still have the
same problems on the hunt that you will have on the ride.>

Yes, but as you're completely inebriated at the time, you don't realise it.
Your horse learns that being in a crowd is no biggie, and you don't have to
experience the fear which usually accompanies such a lesson.

Tracey
(going to do this thing on PG next season.  I would have to be more than
three sheets to the wind to do it on Toc!!)