LDs

Jeannie Grace blgrace@lakemac.net

Since most of the time, ld riders are our next generation of endurance riders and their entry fees usually take up some slack for ride managers, they deserve consideration from management.  Separate rider meetings, starting after the 50s (eliminates being run over by 50s) two vet checks with strict criteria and their entry fees spent on a separate vet.  I've talked with ld riders who went to rides hoping for a good learning experience only to find that they never even had a vet check during the ride.  They were hoping to experience vet check procedure, etc.  Never happened.  I don't go to endurance rides anymore, but I sure remember the seasoned riders who took time for me when I did.  Happy Trails everyone...lds, 50, 100's alike!!