Re: RC: Duck 'n Fire Mtn.

In a message dated 01/25/2001 8:49:07 AM Pacific Standard Time,
my_little_margie@hotmail.com writes:

<< My question is: How did Dr. Nicholson get the nickname "Duck"? >>

I was told that back in the days (25 years ago?) when he put on the Virginia
Dare ride, someone gave him that nickname because he had been out in a storm
and hence, F.W. Duck, as in Frozen Wet Duck (now shortened to "The Duck").
However, someone else gave a different interpretation of the F.W. part.  This
is all I really know.  There must be someone out there who knows more about
it than I do.

Barbara