Re: RC: Riding Tights

In a message dated 01/24/2001 3:27:22 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lanconn@tds.net writes:

<< The second problem was that being naturally low in body fat and having
 bony knees, another problem arose.  Then I discovered Jan's Saddle
 Covers, and the rest is history.  I got over the appearance problem by
 promising myself I would never look in the mirror while wearing them. >>

You could always adopt the fashion of the 1700s in England, and that is to
fill the lower portions of your tights with sawdust.  Read Jane Austen's
books and discover that this was done to make up for the lack of muscular
legs (or fat ones, such as the ones some of us women have naturally).

Thanks for the rest of the advice.  Quick, where's my Earl Winters catalog?!

Barbara