Re: SASO

Oops, sorry, Becky and I both changed telephone messages but forgot about the
internet.  Unfortunately it rained like hell yesterday and a bit today but
the forecast for the rest of the week is a BIG storm so we had to cancel.
Next year we are thinking of a week earlier.  It is always beautiful the week
before.  My pasture where we were going to park did not even have a damp spot
on it.  Now after one day it is muddy by the gate where we would have to
drive in.  Oh well, maybe February.

Anyone who is entered should tell us what to do about their entries.  We
automatically roll them over from ride to ride unless told to do something
different with them.

Maryben