Far Out Forest

The weather is perfect today.  Must go riding!  Onward, forward, miles added
to an infinite number that goes on and on and on.

OK, maybe the number is a finite one, but I haven't figured out what it is
yet.  Dance Line looks so awesome lately, I know that the miles are making
him look like a Horse Adonis.  Some days I think he's a warm blood cross with
the extra weight and his surreal height.

He's now an official 50 mile horse.  Even though I didn't get the completion
at our last ride he did do a 50 there.  Plus we went out the next day and did
the loop we decided not to do on Saturday.  We got lost so bad on the two
loops (out of 3 to make 55 miles) that Jennifer and I just pulled our horses,
not wanting to step up to 65 or 70 miler just quite yet.

I highly recomment y'all doing the next Florida ride coming up at Far Out
Forest.  I'm hoping to see my naked sunbather again and who can forget that
guy who thought he was the Scarecrow from the Wizard of OZ?  "Hey mister, you
lost?  You go that way."  haha, have another shot there Mr. Scarecrow, I'm
buying.

Anyway, hope to see some new folks there that missed it last year.  It was
damn empty, I only had one neighbor to terrorized that weekend and she wasn't
much fun.
Come to Florida, it's the best place to ride right now.  I'll put in a good
word for you at the border's Agricultural Station; they know me well there.

I have the ride application and can email it to you if you want.  You just
have to ask.

cya,
Howard