Control and Howard (from Barb Peck)

Barb Peck bpeck@together.net
Barb Peck
bpeck@together.net

Howard wrote:
I'm glad some of you have your horses under control during that first loop.
I, for one, don't think I could say I do with a straight face.  My idea of
horsemanship, during that first loop especially, is to point Dance in the
right direction and hang the hell on.

Howard Howard Howard... I sometimes think you write
things like this just to see how many people are reading
every paragraph..

Barb Peck