Larry Osborne

Larry Osborne was one of those special guys who was at MI rides always to
help in anyway he could.  He ran the hospital horse ambulance, he was the
best P/R guy around second only by his wife Cindy, his sense of humor put us
all back on the track many times, he managed surprise vet checks tongue in
cheek, he had a way with animals and was trusted explicitly by them, he was
the most trustworthy individual that I have ever had the honor of knowing.
I have many wonderful memories of Larry including his uncanny sense of
finding surprise vet checks that were true surprises to us riders!.  He will
be sorely missed by all of us and our love and prayers go to Cindy.  I have
her address if anyone needs it.  Email me privately.  Jeanie
jcmiller@jackpine.com