Duck pickin

How many of you people that are picking on the Duck have ever had to treat a horse who was literally rode to death, and how many of you have ever watched a horse die from being overridden. I can tell you it is horrible watching a horse die for any reason. The horse has an awesome spirit, they do not give up easy. They die hard. I have no doubt the Duck has treated more that just a few, and who can blame him for trying to get it across. No ! I was not there, but I know the Duck, and I support him. Don't clutter up my E/mail with your opinions about this.  If you don't like the lecture, pitch in and help me with ideas to connect oldies with newbies at their first rides. Annie
www.vtc.net/~ageorge