RE: Slower Ld's

<<Your horse
better be able to handle that or you need to do a little more control
training, cuz I guarantee it will happen again.  I apologize for their
behavior..there is no excuse for bad manners...

Jim and Sun of Dimanche
>>RBle455589@aol.com wrote:

Wow - ya know - my horse is perfectly well-mannered UNTIL he gets to
an endurance ride!  I've learned to start way back in the pack to prevent
further idiocy, but then when he gets going we have to pass up a lot of
people! Better to do that when they're more spread out.

I feel control training just has to come by "doing it" in our case.

K.