Poor coniditons

Hello everyone,
As you all know from my previous posting I am back from Mexico.
Well when I went down there I had no idea what to expect I have never
been that down south before.
Now my family told me I would see some different things and I knew I would.
In the city of Acapolco there are these carriage taxis you can take to get
to any where you wanted to go. Well I was shocked to see how poorly the
horses were taken care of.
Some of them had mala-nutrition some had tropical deseases.
Some horses did'nt even have shoes on so of course they were lame from
trotting on the pravment so much. Everytime I saw one on the street I would
go up an pet them and ask qusetions to the driver. Some of the horses looked
so sad when I would pet some of them they would not
show any sign of happiness.
It really broke my heart to see that. It was also hard to see there owners,
most of them were so poor they hardly had anything.
Then it made me relize how lucky I am to have my horse and how  and to have
a   great job so I can take care of him.
Its funny to see something like that made me relize how lucky I am in this
world.
Thanks again
Colleen K.