step in posts

Any one interested in step in plastic posts for high visability tape?  These are great for hot pens at rides or rotational grazing at home.  These were a donation to the Pan Am race by Gallagher Power Fencing.  Most were not used as they arrived late.  All monies go to the 2001 Pan Am Championship.  Special deal only $2.00 each.  I will be at the National Championship and the Mustang Memorial Ride in NJ and would be willing to bring them with me to avoid shipping charges.  I also have a great deal on the small clip on chargers that use "D" batteries.  These belong to me and not Pan Am.  Please e-mail me privately with your temporary fencing needs.

Sandy Terp
(Neigh-Per-Say)
www.neighpersay.com