Shoes, Boots, Barefooted, whatever.....

Dru Montemayor tdmonte@theriver.com
 I will remind all new folks who read this forum, that endurance riding as
a horse sport in general, is one of the most tolerant, individualistic,
independant, do it your way kind of equestrianne sports that anybody can
hope to find on the planet. We don't really care if your horse wears shoes
or not, or has a brown saddlepad or a purple one , what saddle or bridle
you use, if you wear jeans or bicycle tights, boots or tennies, if you use
Easyboots or Old Macs or Equithotics or rawhide on your horses hooves.Our
differences keep it interesting to say the least. Heck, those of us old
enough to remember, had a friend named Cowman who ran with a set of horns
on his head, and we liked him regardless, but mainly because he reminded
us to keep our sense of humor. This is supposed to be FUN people ! Please
don't forget.Part of the beauty of our sport is that you can try anything.
No one will discriminate against you for trying ANYTHING that makes you or
your horse comfortable at rides, as long as it does not hurt the horse or
other people.We WANT to see everyone succeed in their own way in their own
time.What you use and how you use it is up to you. Believe me,if you do
enough miles, you will find out what works (for you) eventually.
Dru (I paint my easyboots bright yellow):-)