Re: RC: Old Macs & Swiss Boot Info:

In a message dated 9/28/01 12:57:16 PM, Vallonelee@aol.com writes:

<< On this subject, I was wondering about using the easyboots for the entire
ride.    I have used the easy boots as a "spare tire" but never for the
entire ride.  Wouldn't it be necessary to also train with them so the horse
is accustomed to the different feel/weight factor? >>

My horse Skjoldur wore Easyboots on all fours this summer.  He wore out a lot
of them but they worked well to protect his feet and reduce concussion.  The
Old Macs I saw didn't last through one ride.  If I had been aware of
something that worked better than Easyboots I would have used it.  I guess
the proof is in the pudding.

John Parke
Solvang CA