Horse for Sale!!!

Hello I have a mare i've been training that is for
sale. She is a registered Poco Bueno bloodline mare.
She has been started in reining and some contesting(
mostly flags ).  I have a hundred head of sheep where
I am. I've taken her out into the field and driven
them around but not much serious work.Very fast!I have
taken her out on a couple trail rides and she did very
well. She is strong boned and well built. She has a
nice disposition and is an easy keeper. She is a nice
horse to have around. She is a long maned and long
tailed dun mare. 7years old. 15'2.  Registerd. I can
send some pics or such. If you want to know more or
such please call me at 1-419-426-2304 and ask for
Laura or e-mail me back. Thank you
Laura