Man Against Horse

I plan to go to the Man Against Horse ride in AZ on October 6 and after
two calls I still do not have an entry or directions.  Does this ride have
limited entrys?  How do I get there from Chino Valley, AZ or coming in
from Kingmen.  I used to live in that area but it has grown to be wall to
wall house where I used to ride so will need directions.  Thanks in
advance for any help.