Need Help!

Hello. I have a 8 year old Arabian Quarter horse cross
mare. She is 14'2 very healthy and lively. I have been
trail riding her for two years and keeping her in
great shape. I have been working her at a canter for
10 miles or so with short breaks every once in a
while.Would she be alright ina competitive trail race?
I also need to know if there is anyone in the ohio
area out there that would be willing to help.
                            Laura