From: Kathy Mayeda <Kathy_Mayeda@atce.com>
To: Ridecamp@endurance.net <Ridecamp@endurance.net>
Date: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 6:02 PM
Subject: RC: Mileage Patches

Okay, folks, got my first mileage patch.  All of you high mileage riders out there, what the heck do you do with them?  I like the recognition and the sense of accomplishment it gives me, but would really like to know what people REALLY do with the patches.  It reminds me of when I was a Brownie and had those merit badges.

K.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Ridecamp is a service of Endurance Net, http://www.endurance.net. Information, Policy, Disclaimer: http://www.endurance.net/RideCamp =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-