OT: new group organizing for disabled riders.

For all of us who are  disabled riders, I wanted to  bring to your
attention the beginnings of a new group called Castlemare Companions@ Yahoo
group.

It is a new ,  but growing list with both disabled riders and qualified
instructors and trainers of disabled riders.

Even  though it is in its young and growing stage , I am  certain that we
disabled rider and instructors will find something there of interest.

If you are at all  interested sign up through Yahoo groups, or contact Nadja
King:

saskhorses@hotmail.com

She will take extra good care of you. Thanks for letting this off topic post
on the list. But we disabled have special   needs that the normal rider
cannot even  comprehend. This is the beginning of a nice, warm place that we
can call our own.

Sincerely,
Lynn

Chris White and Lynn Schrameyer-White