Re: Practicing medicine w/o a license?

>Ha!  I have always said that!!  I have crashed into trees,
>flung,whipped,whopped, and all other forms of crashing, and have never
>broken a bone!!
>
>laura hayes

When I crashed into the tree a couple of years ago I had to be xrayed from
neck to knees (indicated by where the pain was! <g>)  When they came back
in to the ER room I was in, they asked me..."How old are you?"... to which
I replied "51...(sigh...ouch!!)"  Their next comment was "Geez, lady...we'd
like to find out what you're made of cuz we'd like to market it!  You only
broke one rib -- where you probably hit a knot on the tree.  We expected to
see a lot more!!"  So did I...at least judging from how badly I hurt!  Had
to reteach my left leg to walk (from hyperextending my leg when I flew off
sideways at speed) and my back was pretty sore where I hit the tree (and
then bounced down a rough road in the aid car.)

Four months later I rode my first LD -- couldn't do the trot-out at the vet
check (couldn't jog at all yet) but I made it thru the ride.  I can now
trot out the horse altho the vets usually tells me the horse is fine but
I'm a grade 3!  But getting better!!  Good thing they can't pull the
riders! <g>

Sue