Christmas orders

Ros Oates aussienduro@hotmail.com
100% PURE WOOL SADDLE PADS

Christmas Orders

We are now accepting orders for early christmas delivery.

The cut off date for christmas delivery is 15th November
( 7 weeks away!)
All orders received before this date we can pretty much guarantee that you
will have them for putting under the tree!

If you have not seen our product yet  go to http://www.aussie-enduro.com

And, thankyou to all those people that have enthusiastically taken our
product onboard.

Cheers
Ros

www.aussie-enduro.com
A natural product works better,Naturally!