Re: RC: Feet, People diet for endurance

Now that's interesting.  Never would have thought about my feet.  I wear
a 10 narrow, but since narrow is almost impossible to find, my shoes tend
to be a little large.  They are old and lumpy in the sole, so they aren't
too comfortable now.  Could be a good excuse to get some new ones. :o)

Rae
Tall C Arabians - SE TX