Re: RC: Hunting Season orange for horses

On Thu, 20 Sep 2001 17:20:25 -0700 guest@endurance.net writes:
> grace and harry  hill gr&harry@tetedon.tv.net
>  (This is NOT the crap I found at stateline tack. I went through
> three
> of those stateline 'blankets' in one week last year and they were
> wasted
> in one day each.) Harry

  StateLine blankets vary greatly.  There was one that I got for my
yearlings - kind of a nylon with a polarfleece underside.  They ripped
those to shreds in no time at all.  Another blanket that I got - the
winter, waterproof turnout one, well, that one is incredibly durable and
definately very waterproof.  Anyway, my point is don't trash all
StateLine blankets just because some are flimsy.   There are others that
are wonderful and very reasonably priced.

Rae
Tall C Arabians - SE TX