concerning people food/GPS preference

Cindy Collins sunsetrim@hotmail.com
For people:  I, too, have low blood sugar and extremely low blood
pressure.  My favorite products have been Endurolytes and Hammer gel.
Check out their web site <hammernutrition.com>  Other than that, peanut
butter and jelly on wheat bread is my mainstay.  I also love gateraide in
bottles on my saddle and ride with a 50 ounce camelback of water.

On GPS selection:  I used a Garmin Etrex Legend on the portions of the XP
that I rode this summer and I'm absolutely a fan!  Can't wait until all
rides use this technology.  It will end problems with getting lost. Cindy