Ridecamp

I receive ridecamp in the digest format. I was at a ride this weekend
and when I returned I saw where the ridecamps are coming to me as MHTML
documents.  Each digest has a list of documents: (Part 1.1) Type:
Microsoft MHTML Document...  Has anyone else had this problem? All my
other email (ECTRA, USAEast, etc.) is still coming thru fine.  If you
have any suggestions please email me directly. Thanks!