From: Beth Gunn [mailto:happyhoofprints@hotmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2001 12:50 PM
To: maryanne@ratbusters.net; ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: Re: What's Normal?

Maryanne,
I have been wanting to respond to your post here for days.  First, my good
whishes go out to all of us, to you and to your daughter in NY.  I read your
posts to get real input from a real person:) and fellow rider on this
delimma.  Have you read your friend, Friedman, books?  Are they printed in
English?  My husband loves reading history and now I, too, am trying to "get
educated".  Would the books be available here?
Thank you for all your input
Best Wishes and Ride Often!
Sincerely
Beth and Clann Gunn