thankyou Steph!

I, for one, wish to extend my thanks and appreciation to Steph Teeter and Ridecamp.  I understand that RideCamp is not a forum for political discussion.  However, I am getting an education as well as sharing with fellow endurance riders something that is extremely important.  My husband and I both run businesses out of our home/place/river/kennels.  IE we don't get out much!:)  We have a small tight group of friends, mostly younger than us.  So, they call, e-m, visit looking for input and answers to what is going on.  I hate to feel ignorant when the knowledge is out there.  So I spend a good part of my time now, watching history channel, Fox news, etc. educating myself on what is going on and the history behine it.  Which actually goes back to Moses' time.
I ride to stay sane...I put endurance riding at the top of my very short list of things I couldn't live without.  And to be able to converse with folks of the same passion about something so dramatically important means a lot to me.
Ride Well my Friends
Love Life
Beth and Clann Gunn
AERC#11165