Ride/race

 I would like to know why this is such a hot issue with some people.
(Can't we all just get along?) Another lister said it wonderfully, if you
want to just ride, then ride. If you want to race then race. So what is
the big deal with whether someone else calls it a race or ride? What
difference does it make?
 Just wondered.
In His Hands,
Lisa P.
www.outbackacres.com
Riding: the art of keeping a horse between yourself and the ground.