Sportsaddles & larger people

My husband is 6' and 225lb. His inseam is 32". Is there anyone out there about that size using an endurance model? What seat size are you using? I know you can send the saddle back, but would like to make an educated guess. Even better, if anyone is going to the Doncaster Renegade and would be willing to let him sit in your saddle, please contact me. We will also be at Fort Valley, if we haven't ordered the saddle by then. He hasn't ridden much in years, so he doesn't have a saddle he's using now to judge by. Oh, yeah, he will be posting so he needs room to avoid, uh, "cramping his style". Thanks.

                                 Shelly