Re: RC: dressage

I can't remember her name (Missy is her first name) and she is in Cherry Valley. She is reasonable and gives a good lesson and is not snobbish about what kind of saddle or horse you have. Liz Grogan took lessons with her a couple of years ago and I went to one of them and was impressed. Call Liz Grogan for Missy's phone number.

Bonnie