From: Dbeverly4@aol.com [mailto:Dbeverly4@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 9:40 PM
To: roger@vmaxept.com; Merryben@aol.com
Cc: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: RE: Horse Illustrated article

<snip>

Roger, if we're ever vying for 20th place you can have it.  I just don't see the point in racing.  What I do is endurance riding.  I'll never top ten unless all of the front runners make a humongous wrong turn and by fabulous good luck I end up in the front.  Even then I probably wouldn't know what to do with it.  This doesn't mean that I don't respect people who DO race, there are just lots more of us who go to finish and have fun with our horses.  NOT racing.

Sylvia