Toklat Girth and Saddle Pad for Sale

Becky Saunders SaundersRebe@bfusa.com
I have the following 2 items for sale due to the dressage saddle they went
with no longer fits the horse.

24" Toklat Dressage Wool Fleece Girth - Wool fleece and elastic expansion
on one end w/stainless steel roller buckles and center D ring for breast
plate attachment.  Black nylon webbing with natural color fleece.  Used
for 1 ride season.  Good condition.  Sells new for $58, will sell for $38
(this includes shipping).

Toklat Dressage Woolback Saddle Pad - Excellent condition, natural fleece
color.  Also used for 1 ride season.  Sells new for $79, will sell for $60
(this includes shipping).

If you would like to view these items you can view them at "Long Riders
Gear" website.  This is where I originally purchased them from.

If interested please e-mail me at SaundersRebe@bfusa.com

Thank you