Fw: Terrorism RC: 1276

Title: Signature

----- Original Message -----
From: Beth Gunn
To: Don Pollock
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2001 10:19 AM
Subject: Re: Terrorism RC: 1276

Don,
Unfortunately, a lot of people feel as Osama bin Laden does.  It has gotten to the point, turned the bend and no turning back, where talk does not work.  At least not with these factions. He has been openly declaring war on the U.S. for years.  He and his followers want nothing less than to see Americans wiped off the face of the earth.  I don't see where responding with less is going to save us.  Wishing it weren't so is not going to change the way it is...we can disagree and have different viewpoints on religion, economy, government, culture, etc. but that shouldn't be answered with death and destruction.  Which is the only answer these terriorists factions seem to have for us.
Beth Gunn