Morab colt for sale

Heidi Sutton everdawndesign@yahoo.com
Stallion-quality Morab colt for sale.  Jazz has world-class breeding and
if he takes after his sire and siblings, he'll be gaited.  I have decided
that since I am in school, I must cut down on my herd.  I am offering him
to a GOOD HOME ONLY at an unheard of price- only $995.  His dam is a
daughter of Negatraz, whose stud fee was $10,000 at the time of her birth
(she can be seen at http://www.geocities.com/everdawns/pedigreegaz.htm ).
Jazz' sire is Great Blaze Boldfield, a wonderful, gaited Morgan stallion
with world-class breeding.  Boldfield can be seen at
http://www.geocities.com/everdawns/boldfield.htm .

Jazz' picture can be seen at
http://www.geocities.com/everdawns/forsale.htm . Jazz would be an asset to
any quality Morab breeding program.