CHEVAL THEATER - SO. CALIF.

I just ordered 6 tickets
for this theater performance in San Diego on Saturday afternoon, October
13, 3:00pm. The show is from the founder of Circus de Solie except this
show is centered around horses!  (Cheval means Horse) It is the groups
first North American Tour and I have a
horse friend who saw them in Denver and he just RAVED about the show and
said it is a must see. I think it would be great if the Southern
California horse community supported this theater production. I can't
wait to see them.

http://www.chevaltheatre.com/

Buy tickets online.

Lauren