Re: RC: My Truck Won't Go

Linda,
Have you checked the battery cables yet?  This sounds similar to a problem
our previous truck had.  The cables were not making consistent connection,
and the gage would start to show very low charge.  Try moving/jiggling the
cables and see if that helps.  Even if it doesn't, you might try replacing
them.  The problem we had started out very infrequent, so it was hard to
figure it out.

Dawn in Texas