American saddlery

Jan Mills Kennedy jmkennedy@netone.com
Hey! Maggie!I LOVE my American endurance model and it is not too
wide...don't know about the other types but would guess as in other brands
there are wide trees and narrow trees...How about a barrel racer? I find
the quality of my endurance saddle to be as good as the other higher
priced brands...hope this helps.  Jan from Michigan..How is the team
penning coming????