Re: RC: Re: Weak Loin

At 08:54 AM 9/16/01 EDT, you wrote:
>> > The one fact about their conformation that really stood out?
>>  > All of the horses standing for BC had uniformly *outstanding*
>>  > strong backs.  No dippyness behind the withers.  No dippy loins
>>  > (the curse of the Morgan breed).  Just these razor-straight,
>>  > level backs that blended perfectly into their rumps
>

>I'm having a hard time picturing this.  On the one hand we're told that the
>halter horses aren't athletic, straight back, no croup, and now we're hearing
>this is the back to look for?  Someone please tell me more, maybe pictures?
>
>Judy

I'll try to get at least a few examples scanned in later today,
or perhaps tomorrow, and then uploaded to my web area.  (I have
to go to Kinkos and rent a machine to do it.)  Right now I'm in
the middle of putting together two big mailings for my fall rides
and that has to come first.

Linda B. Merims
lbm@naisp.net
Massachusetts, USA