Re: RC: Saddle type for walking horses

In a message dated 9/15/2001 5:44:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time, guest@endurance.net writes:

what saddle would be the best for a WALKING HORSE.

The one that does not make him sore.  TWH's are just like other horses.  They are all shaped differently.  If you saw mine, you would take him for a little pinto cow pony.  He is very round, 14.1 and has 7 3/4 inch cannon bones.  He is built like a little tank.  But can he gait....YES.......I use an SR or a Simco endurance when I ride him and my junior uses a big horn or a Syd Hill Aussie saddle.  They all seem to be fine with him.......mb