From: Jim Holland [mailto:lanconn@tds.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 8:06 PM
To: C. Eyler; Ridecamp
Subject: RC: Re: Terrorist Attacks

Cindy..

Consult your hisory and do your homework....name ONE militry conflict
where there have not been civilian casualties.  This is "WAR" against
our country.  Consider the fact that the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and
Nagasaki caused untold caualties...but it saved thousands of American
lives. It was the "right" thing to do. Do you think the Kamikaze attacks
of WWII were justified? Or Japanese aggression against Pearl Harbor?
What about those innocents? How about the Jews in concentration camps?
Would you give YOUR life to protect the "innocents" of other
countries??...I doubt it.  I mourn for them, too...but until mankind
becomes "civilized" worldwide, it is a fact of life.  Do YOU have a
better suggestion?  What's YOUR solution?  I don't think "Turn the Other
Cheek" will work, do you? If YOUR relatives and friends had been in the
World Trade buildings would you feel the same way? If this country were
to be invaded and your relatives were killed and you were beat and raped
would you feel the same way?

I assure you the countries of Europe in WWII did not feel that way. You
desperately need to join the real world and adjust your attitude. I said
that I wouldn't comment again on this subject, but your ignorance and
stupidity overcame my resolve.

Jim, Sun of Dimanche, and Mahada Magic

"C. Eyler" wrote:

> > By the way, I would never "lump" terrorists into any particular
> > religion. Hoever, I do not oppose making a parking lot out of any
> > country that supports them, be they Muslims OR Christians.
>
> Those terrorists took out their anger (at the actions of our government)
on