Literalism

>Anyone not of the Christian faith who read the Old Testament and thought
>that mainstream Christians take it literally would be scared to death to
>visit a Christian nation!

Yeah. Especially the part about stoning disobedient children.

I am all in favor of nailing the SOBs who are behind this. What I am
adamantly opposed to is the cavalier attitude some are expressing about the
acceptability of taking out a lot of innocent people as well.

Let's find out who it is before we start shooting, eh?
                      --CMNewell