Terrorist attacks

I just sent this letter to my representative and senators:

"Support President Bush in his response to these terrorist attacks.  These
cowardly attacks are like a cancer which must be removed by whatever means
required.

Our country has never let this kind of thing go unpunished.  We didn't in
Havana in 1898, we didn't in Pearl Harbor in 1941 and we must not now.

I support the use of any response up to and including total war."

I sent a similar note to President Bush.

If we don't defend ourselves from attack, like we have since 1776, there
will be no USA and no endurance riding.  Slaves don't ride horses, they
shovel out stables for the masters.

Ed Hauser
1140 37th St.
Hudson, WI 54016