Re: Beet Pulp Soaking

I prefer using shredded beet pulp and don't let those feed guys try to tell
you it doesn't come that way.  I feed the shredded stuff right away (within
a couple of minutes and start with hot tap water (in the winter especially).
I have honestly never fed the pellets because I am concerned about choke (I
do feed shredded beet pulp dry also) and because the only pellets I ever
found in our area were very large ones.  I think Susan may have suggested
soaking pellets at least an hour?  Maybe she will respond herself.
Maggie (glad to think about beet pulp for a couple of minutes today)