RE: Looking for a stop over in Nevada...

Winnemucca  Fair Grounds the best place in the area and close to motels.

Bob Morris
-----Original Message-----
From: Jennifer Layman [mailto:jenn_layman@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 10:51 AM
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: Looking for a stop over in Nevada...

I am looking for a lay over stop some where between Rye Patch, NV and Winnemucca  (along 80) for a single night Monday Sept 24th (or possibly Tuesday 25th).  Will have one horse with us and either need a safe place to board the horse so we can get a hotel room near by, or a place for his portable corral and our tent.  Any and all suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Jennifer (moving from SF to Park City, Utah).

Do You Yahoo!?