Re: RC: terroism...not! War!!

Well, I'm Scotch-Irish....the worst combination for tolerance in this
kind of thing....

The most sensible thing I've heard on the news today...

Someone on CNN asked a government official if "some action" will be
taken against Afghanistan.  The reply was "I wouldn't plan a vacation
there".  Best thing I've heard from the Bush administration so far.
Wonder if it would be a good parking lot? Do they have any ocean
frontage?

It's time for more than a "Slap on the Wrist". Patience, Hell!

Semper Fi...

Jim, Sun of Dimanche, and Mahada Magic.