Re: RC: PAC Elevation from Angie Tevis

If my memory serves me right, Tevis has 17,000 feet of elevation gain.  I
have also read it  has 20,000 plus on another occasion. (maybe different
trails on different years) Remembering that the rider is at elevation for the
first part of the ride, (over 7,000 feet) and has such steep long climbs up
out of the canyons, some over 2,000 feet, it is a very fun ride, but most
definitely not down hill.  In fact, there is quite a little hill to climb up
out of the river crossing at "No Hands Bridge" to finish in Auburn.
What about the dust?  Here in the West, we are having some real dust on many
rides this time of year.

Lynge