iron

This talk about needing an iron supplement has me wishing I could send you some.
Everything here is coated in iron stain: buckets, sinks, white clothes.... even the sand in the bottom of the brook.

We have lots of problems with skin conditions and I am wondering if all this iron is tying up the copper and making them have a deficit.
Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

Vicki Varney